PPC is perhaps one of the most daunting aspects of selling on Amazon for most new sellers. In this podcast episode, Ritu Java, CEO of PPC Ninja gives a tried and tested blueprint you can follow when launching a new product.
Ritu also talks about her free 6-week PPC Mastermind, where she does weekly live calls with a small group of sellers. You get free access to PPC Ninja during the mastermind period, and a special offer for The Asian Seller community if you want to continue using PPC Ninja (see details of the offer below).
Ritu’s recommended campaign structure when launching a product
- 2 Auto
- 4 Manual - Keyword targeting
- 1 Manual - Category targeting
- 2 Manual - Product targeting
- 1 Sponsored Display - Product targeting
- Ritu’s background and how she helps Amazon sellers
- Importance of Amazon PPC
- Types of ads on Amazon
- 10 campaigns you should start with when launching a product
- Impact of PPC sales on organic sales
- How to determine your PPC budget
- PPC Ninja’s free PPC Mastermind
- About PPC Ninja software and account management services
Free 6-week mastermind
Special offer for The Asian Seller community
Apart from the free mastermind, you get access to your own trial account for PPC Ninja for the whole duration of the Mastermind.
If you go on to become a paying subscriber, you will get an additional 50% off your first month. Just message email@example.com with Asian50 in the subject line.