How to Sell on Amazon Singapore
Learn how to sell on one of Amazon's fastest-growing marketplaces
This live webinar was brought to you by The Asian Seller and JasonTayOnline.com.
We are extremely honored that the Amazon.sg team presented at this exclusive event. This is an exciting opportunity for both overseas and Singapore-based sellers to learn from Amazon directly!
What will you learn
The Amazon Singapore team gives an overview of what it takes to start selling and scaling on Amazon.sg:
- How can existing global sellers sell on Amazon.sg
- What is the process for new sellers from Singapore and overseas to register
- What are the FBA and other fees
- Which product categories are selling well
- Importing & Customs requirements
- Do overseas sellers need to set up a company in Singapore
- What third-party tools are available for data analysis and tracking
- And much more
They also answer questions related to registering and listing products on the Singapore marketplace.
In addition, Jason Tay, a top Amazon seller from Singapore shares his experience selling on Amazon.sg, and answers questions.
Why sell on Amazon.sg
Even though Singapore is a small country with a population of about 5.8 million, e-commerce penetration is extremely high at 70% and the market is growing steadily.
Consider these stats about eCommerce in Singapore from Statista:
- Revenue from eCommerce sales is expected to be US$2.784 billion in 2020
- Revenue is expected to show an annual growth rate (CAGR 2020-2024) of 9.1%, resulting in a market volume of US$3.939 billion by 2024
- The market's largest segment is Electronics & Media with a market volume of US$1.996 billion in 2020
- User penetration is 70.4% in 2020 and is expected to hit 73.7% by 2024
- The average revenue per user (ARPU) currently amounts to US$675.71
eCommerce Revenue in Singapore
In addition, Singapore is the only Amazon marketplace where sellers are assigned an Account Manager to help guide them with account set up and other issues.
Singapore can also be your gateway to the rest of South East Asia - Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia and many other countries are experiencing a steady increase in online sales.