Klaidas Siuipys is a rising PPC expert and professional based in Lithuania. He has been an entrepreneur most of his life helping with the family business.
He ventured into Amazon in 2015 when he started selling products from his family business on Amazon.
Now Klaidas is a trainer, consultant and conference speaker known for closely tracking how Amazon platforms are constantly evolving and how to adapt to take advantage of any changes.
In this episode, Klaidas walks us through the basics of Amazon PPC. If you’re just starting out on Amazon, this episode is for you.
- What is Amazon PPC, and what ACoS?
- What's the purpose of PPC? Is it to make profit or to rank your products organically
- What to prepare before spending money on ads.
- What are the different campaign types - Auto and Manual
- Keyword match types
- Ad placement options
- Keyword research
- Negative keywords
- Common rookie PPC mistakes
How to reach Klaidas: