This is the 50th episode of The Asian Seller podcast! Wow - it’s been quite a journey and I’ve learned so much myself and been inspired by many of the guests.
I started this podcast and The Asian Seller community to bring Amazon and eCommerce sellers together, so we can share information, resources, and help each other grow.
Hope you have found the content useful and inspiring. Please do subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Spotify, or YouTube.
Here’s to the next 50 episodes!
- Preparing for Prime Day
- Managing logistics when selling on multiple marketplaces
- Top marketplaces to start selling on
- Managing hijackers in Mexico and Canada Amazon marketplaces
- Documents needed for toys and other similar categories
- Setting up a company to sell on Amazon India
- Is insurance required when selling on Amazon
- When to convert from an individual account to a company account on Amazon
- How to launch products on Amazon
- Videos on listings
- How many units to launch with
- Do we need to use an accounting service or software
- How to source products in India for Amazon India
- Should you source from IndiaMart
- Will Q4 be chaotic?
- Challenges with FBM
- 3PL options
- Last day to send shipments to Amazon.com for Christmas deliveries
- We need a mastermind group for The Asian Seller!
- Jason’s training - highlight recommended
- Quick advice from all speakers
Follow sellers in this episode: