CJ Rosenbaum from Amazon Sellers' Lawyer talks about listing and account suspensions, and other issues sellers face.
He also shares best practices when preparing and submitting plans of action to Amazon, and the strengths sellers have that they may not know.
CJ is the Founding Partner of Rosenbaum Famularo, PC, the law firm behind Amazon Sellers Lawyer. He and his team help sellers with IP protection and writing plans of action for listing suspension.
- Common reasons for account / listing suspension
- What can sellers do to prevent account suspensions
- Preparing a plan of action - best practices
- What kind of documentation should sellers have ready in case of a suspension
- Dealing with Error 5665 when trying to list a product
- Ramifications from Amazon revealing sellers' IDs in the US
- Increase risk of IP complaints hitting home
- Increase in related accounts suspensions
- What strengths do sellers have that they might know about?
- Trademark or counterfeit complaint - claims against brands that make baseless complaints
- Copyright complaint - Digital Millennium Copyright Act Counter Notices