On this episode of The Asian Seller podcast, US attorney Yael Cabilly from Cabilly & Co talks about brand registry, trademarks, patents, hijacking and more.
She shares insights on how to choose a relevant brand name, how to search if the brand name is already in use, and the correct way to apply for a trademark.
Yael is the founder of Cabilly & Co., and one of the leading attorneys in the field of eCommerce law. With over 13 years of experience in Intellectual Property, Yael uses her IP background to solve problems on eCommerce platforms, and protect her clients’ interests.
- Do you really need a trademark on Amazon?
- How do you know if your trademark is available
- How to search for brand names
- Choosing your brand name
- What do you need to prepare before applying for a trademark
- How much does it cost
- What does it include? How do you avoid infringements?
- How do you protect a new product?
- How do you know if your product is already patented?