On this episode of The Asian Seller podcast, Amazon consultant Laura Buhl talks about selling on Amazon’s European marketplaces.
Most sellers prefer to sell on Amazon US, and are often daunted by selling on Amazon Europe because of many barriers including language, VAT, stricter product compliance, and the like. However, Laura says these obstacles are easily overcome if you have the right information and access to specialists.
Laura used to work at Amazon where she coached top 100 sellers in the EU.
She has recently started a 12-week course specially for women where she walks them through the process of finding and launching a product on Amazon.
- Main marketplaces in Europe, and key differences
- Which is easiest to sell on
- Is it advisable to sell on all European marketplaces or is it better to focus on one / a few?
- Differences between the various options for FBA: European Fulfillment Network (EFN), Multi-country Inventory (MCI) and Pan-European FBA? And what are the pros and cons?
- Are there specific product categories that sell more than others on the key marketplaces?
- Is VAT registration required for all our only UK? How to apply for VAT number?
- Ways to manage product quality and compliance
- Other marketplaces in European countries
- How to localise listings for various countries
- About Laura’s services and course