This is a replay of a live virtual meetup held on 19 March 2020 with almost 80 Amazon sellers, and e-commerce experts.
Jason Tay, Chris Thomas, Margaret Jolly and Meghla Bhardwaj answered questions related to dealing with COVID-19, Amazon FBA restrictions, supply chain disruptions, Amazon SG and a lot more.
They provided advice and tips on how sellers should look at product research, what product opportunities to look for, how to manage the recent FBA restrictions, and more.
- Impact of COVID-19 on sales and supply chains
- How is logistics being impacted and what to do if sellers have products ready to ship
- Advice on the temporary FBA restrictions
- What products to sell in this environment and how to look at product research
- How to make the most of your time right now
- What to do for Amazon PPC
- What does this mean for e-commerce in the long-term
- Selling on Amazon Singapore
- Rats in Amazon’s warehouse..?!
- Can we add keywords related to coronavirus on listings
About the experts
- Jason Tay: One of the top Amazon sellers from Singapore. He was the first ever Singapore seller to be featured on Amazon’s Seller Success Story series. He runs a training program at www.jasontayonline.com/singapore-training.html
- Chris Thomas: Has been selling on Amazon for 5 years, and coaches scores of students at all different levels. Check out: https://www.theaustralianseller.com
- Margaret Jolly: Mentor to small businesses after owning and managing several businesses and is also an Amazon seller who has been sourcing products from India for over 2 years. More info: http://profitimprovementbusinesssolutions.com
- Meghla Bhardwaj: Has been working in the Asia sourcing industry for close to 20 years. Runs The Asian Seller podcast, and organizes sourcing trips for Amazon sellers. More info: http://www.theasianseller.com