Given that Amazon is a customer-centric marketplace, it is essential for sellers to manage customer relationships on the platform really well.
On this episode of The Asian Seller podcast, Lisett Lees and Augustas Kligys from Orange Kilk talk about how you can improve your customer relationship, and keep them returning to your store.
Lisett started out in 2016 as an Amazon FBA store assistant and since then has been working daily with different Amazon FBA sellers. Years of experience as a store manager along with the mission of helping businesses run daily operations cost- and time efficiently has shaped her into a strategic partner for Amazon sellers. She helps to manage stores, product-related tasks, customer relations and the team while advising company owners to set their goals and strategy. She is the head of international e-commerce at the Estonian Export agency and a video host on the Orange Klik Youtube channel.
Known in the business simply as the “Amazon Summits Guy”, Augustas is committed to providing others with the opportunity to achieve success by offering powerfully informative expert sessions and guides to becoming a top Amazon seller. Since 2016 he has recorded over 400 sessions with Amazon industry leaders, experts and speakers. Augustas is also the founder of Orange Klik Company and the following in-person events for Amazon sellers: European Seller Conference, Seller Fest and PPC Congress.
- Lisett talks about improving customer relations
- How to get more positive reviews about the product and service if sellers can’t directly ask for reviews in messages
- If the customer is thanking the seller or just sending a short message with not a lot of information how can sellers start a conversation
- How often should sellers check their messages
- The biggest no-no when answering to buyer-seller messages
- How to work with negative reviews
- About Seller Fest