Raj is an Amazon seller in Singapore, who started his eCommerce journey in early 2019 after working in a 9-to-5 job for 16 years.
In this episode he shares his experience selling on various marketplaces including Amazon, Lazada and Qoo10. He shares lessons learnt, successes and challenges.
Raj knows that eCommerce is not a get rich quick scheme like some “gurus” portray it. It is a real business that requires hard work, patience and a lot of learning. While it is a business that needs less investment than many others, there are challenges, pitfalls and risks just like any other entrepreneurial venture.
This episode is for all wannabe sellers, and gives a glimpse of what running an eCommerce business entails.
- About Raj. How he started selling on Amazon
- Did he take a course and how was it
- Mistakes he made when starting his eCommerce business
- Biggest challenges he faces in business today
- Which aspect of the business he finds most challenging
- Selling on multiple marketplaces for diversification
- Main differences sourcing from China and other sourcing markets
- Importance of networking and learning from other sellers
- Raj’s advice for new sellers
Mentioned in this podcast:
- A comprehensive suite of tools to help with your Amazon business
- Includes Freedom Ticket - a free US$1,000 course from Kevin King
- Use the code ASIANSELLER10 for 10% off every month or ASIANSELLER50 for 50% the first month
- Subscribe here: www.helium10.com
Jason Tay’s Amazon training
- This is the most comprehensive, practical and affordable Amazon training in Singapore, and I vouch for it 100%
- Mention “The Asian Seller” to receive an additional one-on-one session with Jason after the in-person training
- Sign up here: https://www.jasontayonline.com/singapore-training.html or email Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org