This is a replay of a live webinar with Regina Peterburgsky, Anna Davidson, Anna Warren and Anjali Agarwal
They say "It takes a village to raise a child." And our guests on this week’s podcast are doing it alone. These are single women who are running their businesses and raising their children.
Find out how they manage everything including school, tantrums from teenagers, curricular activities, sports, house work, chores, errands...all while creating successful businesses.
At the end of the podcast, Danny McMillan joins us to talk about his Branded by Women summit.
- Challenges single mum entrepreneurs face
- Finances - it’s hard to manage on a single income
- Business travel – how they have to compromise
- Holidays – it’s tough without a partner, how they manage
- Do they get any me-time – and do they feel selfish when taking time for themselves
- What are some nosy questions they’ve been asked as a single mum
- Advice for single mums (and dads)
- Special guest: Danny McMillan talking about Branded by Women Summit
Reach out to the panelists: